CateringTry something different for your next special event in Georgetown - Sea Catch Restaurant & Raw Bar. Offering professional catering services and private dining rooms accommodating from 10 to 300 guests, this charming seafood restaurant is one of the best in Washington. Located in a restored 150-year-old building that's the "birth place of the computer", Sea Catch is also the only DC restaurant overlooking the beautiful C&O Canal. Trust our creative catering team to design a truly signature gathering - from an intimate anniversary dinner in the White Oak Room to an outdoor wedding reception in our enchanting Courtyard.
WeddingsWith its beautiful white-marble raw bar, enchanting fireplaces, and quaint interior, Sea Catch Restaurant & Raw Bar is the ideal choice for your Washington DC wedding. Our professional caterers will ensure that every detail of your celebration is perfect. Select from a range of elegant settings, both indoors and out, with stunning views of the C&O Canal, Georgetown, and downtown DC. Allow us to create a customized menu, sure to delight the most discriminating palate. Contact the Sea Catch catering staff to start planning the wedding of your dreams today.
- Indoor/outdoor venues
- Vast menu selection or customized menus
- Professional catering staff
- Complimentary valet parking
- White Oak Room - With its flexible and spacious floor plan, accommodates up to 120 guests for seated dining and 175 for standing cocktail parties and receptions
- The Courtyard - Traditional Georgetown Courtyard surrounded by boutique-style art galleries and tranquil fountain, offering an outdoor setting for special events from 20 to 175 guests. Ideal for cocktail parties or pre-dinner receptions
- Ohio Dining Room - Featuring rich wood paneling and detailed woodwork, intimate atmosphere and antique fixtures, the Ohio Room can seat up to 50 guests or creates a great location for large parties to meet for cocktails before dinner in the White Oak Ballroom
- Outdoor Deck - Open seasonally - weather permitting - the canopied 120 foot long deck accommodates up to 30 on the upper deck for al-fresco dining, or 60 for receptions, along the C&O Canal
- Full Buy-Out - The 4 connected dining outlets that include the more casual front bar and café overlooking the canal, intimate Chesapeake and Ohio Rooms and the large White Oak Ballroom. Al fresco options include our front courtyard and back deck overlooking the canal. With so many spaces, a variety of set-up options would be available:
- Cocktails and dinner for up to 200 guests.
- Dinner only for up to 250 guests.
- Cocktails receptions for up to 300 guests.